This Page

has been moved to new address

Carribe

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Carribe

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Carribe

I received an email from a lady in her thirties who had just started venturing in the 'sugar' world. She lived in a small Central American country facing the Caribbean. In her email she stated she wanted an experienced sugar daddy such as myself to guide her through her journey, and wanted to ask me some specific questions. So I acquiesced. She started sending me emails describing the details of her phone or email discussions with potential sugar daddies, some from Europe and some from the US. Why would someone actually travel for more than 5 hours to meet a sugar baby when one can find one locally is beyond my comprehension. Especially when the SD lives in a place like New York or any other major US or European city where there is an abundance of beautiful women, many of which are seeking a sugar daddy. So anyways, I tried to be as helpful as I could and she had some interesting questions such as: "When a sugar daddy wants to talk to me should I have him call me or should I call him?" To which I responded: "Have him call you especially if it is an international call. After all SD's are supposed to pick up these costs, right?" Or another time when she asked me to review her Facebook page that she set up for her own business, and give her my opinion. Which I did, because I like helping out with advice as much as I can, especially when someone seems very motivated. I believe that good Karma comes back. Then she started inviting me to her country, which at that time was only a couple of hours away from my location. Now this was very tempting due to the exotic locale, great beaches etc., but then my Catholic school upbringing kicked in: I would be actually traveling long distance to meet another woman? Last time I did that, long time ago, it did not end up so well. So anyways, the timing was also a bit awkward as well, as it was just a few days before I moved to another city for work. So I asked my old friend JC about what should I do and she very wisely said: "Well, if you feel adventurous go ahead. But going to small poor countries like that, it could get a bit dicey, and the advantage is always on the House, i.e. her". That was great advice incidentally, coming from a mature and experienced individual so I took it. I did offer Carribe to fly her to my location, all expenses paid. This way I have a bit more time in my hands to plan everything properly, since I am not a person that does things on a whim; it's just not me.
Let's see what happens. I offered that she comes on Memorial day which is a long weekend here in the US but have not really heard from her in regards to that. She is supposed to get her U.S. visa materials together. It takes about a month to get a tourist visa in her country.
As a person she seems to have a very open personality, obviously very attractive with a JLo booty, and she talks about intimate subjects easily. I guess the anonymity of an email makes things easier and less nerve wracking. One thing about her though is that she seemed so eager to become someones SB. She bought special lingerie (fair enough, an SB should be sexy) then she bought books and DVD's about tantra, then she kept soliciting and asking for advice from anyone that would listen. It all seems normal I suppose, but the ferocity with which she went after it, seems a bit surprising. Does she actually plan to make a living out of being a sugar baby? That is the only justification I have for all this pursuit and strategic planning. Not trying to criticize anyone, just an observation.
By the way, just by reading her blog today, it looks like this U.S. trip may not take place anyway. She is supposed to meet a sugar daddy whom she was emailing with on one of the sugar sites. That meeting, where he is was supposed to fly to her country for a few days from Europe is taking place in the first week of June. So timing-wise I am not so sure this NY trip for her will happen after all. And then she made the cryptic comment on my blog: "When the girl is ready, her SD will come". What is that supposed to mean, in the context of our supposed plans, I do not know. And why is this guy traveling from all the way in Europe to see her? Could it be because he is 64 years old with lots of time in his hands? (there is hope after all, ey?) I mean, she is attractive and exotic and all that, and she has a great personality, but why go the extra 7,000 miles just to meet a sugar baby when you have all you would need locally? I ask again.

I imagine that meeting her would be very interesting. I wish I had the time to travel down there, and have her lay beside me on a beach towel in front of the water and keep me company. I really like how Latin women (real Latin ones, not the ones from the Bronx) like to take care of their man, how they enjoy life, and how they all seem to have bubbly personalities. I usually don't like to be taken care of, but somehow in the hands of a Latin lady it just feels so natural. Add the tantric element to that, and I need a cold shower right about now. I also wonder how responsive she would be in bed, and those things I would be doing to please her. My guess is, a lot. I can also imagine hanging out with her in one of those trendy Midtown Manhattan bar/restaurants. Does she even know what I look like? I have seen her picture but have not sent one of mine. Between you, me and this blog I am sure she has gotten at least a description of me off the FB page that some sugars maintain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caribbean Princess said...

I wasn't going to comment, since I had already in full detail privately.
But this is too good to pass.

Interesting blog dear :)

One can only wonder that evev when you have'nt met me yet,and I already stroke the right chord,for
you to write all this about me.

I will always be grateful for your words of wisdom..that's for sure!

I feel flattered if anything for being the muse behind this story.

X0x0

April 18, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home