This Page

has been moved to new address

Double trouble: Cali and her daughter

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Double trouble: Cali and her daughter

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Double trouble: Cali and her daughter

A classic one, and I guess every man's wet dream. I suppose I am one of the fortunate ones?

****Editors Note: I found some of these posting in my old notebook, so the next few entries are not in chronological order. One day I will go back and put them in the beginning of the blog. But for the time being, here it goes ****

'Hi Dave, we found your ad on Craigslist. You don't know us but my daughter and I will be visiting New York for the weekend. So we were thinking that we may need a tour guide'.

When I read this, my immediate reaction was :'YES!' But I decided to play it cool, as to not show too much excitement. So I told her that I would love to be a tour guide, not too busy the coming weekend, everyone is visiting friends Upstate, so as luck would have it I am all alone. We exchanged pictures, just to make sure there is mutual attraction, and we kept communicating via email or text throughout the week.

The big day came, and she asked me if I found a friend for her 22 year daughter, 'She is hot'. I said 'No, but don't worry, I will take care of both of you, I aim to please'. She laughed at that and said 'You think you can handle two nasty Cali girls?'. I said 'Don't worry about me I'll be fine'. As I was walking toward the hotel she texted me (obviously to psych me out) 'Are you nervous?. 'No, why would I be?' I texted back.

So I met her downstairs at their hotel bar,and we started talking like two old buddies. We discussed her interest in motorcycles and dragster racing, and she showed me some pictures of her in her purple racing suit. She raced professionally sometimes, and looked really hot in that suit. The daughter, Jaimie, finally arrives, and she was a sweet looking, recently turned 22 year old hottie. Quiet, but the kind of quiet that you know can spell trouble.

She really wanted me to find a Harley store for her. I didn't think that one even existed in Manhattan but it did and we found it. Both mother and daughter tried on some hats and black motorcycle tank tops, that made the blond daughter look really hot. At this point I was really starting to eye the daughter, by the way.

We went to the Oyster Bar at Grand Central as they liked seafood. Not my favorite, but they were the honored guests, so what the heck. After dinner, they presented me with a free pass to New York Babes, so we headed down there. There, the mother proudly announced that Jaimie, a college student in pre-med, is putting herself through college by part-time striping. She even showed me several pictures of her in a thong climbing the pole. If there were any doubts in my mind that I was lusting after the daughter, there were dispelled at this point. She wanted to try out as a guest stripper (only topless in NY) at the Babes but there was a waiting list !! I didn't realize this was a competitive sport. The talent there was mediocre, so I am sure that Jaimie would have blown them to bits. Was able to discreetly get one of the strippers phone number right under the eyes of the supervisor by giving her 22 dollars as a tip, and asking for a $1 in change with her phone number (without her name of course) written on it. That's the topic of another blog entry, however.

After that adventure, we headed back to the hotel bar, where we caught up with Santino (?!) a gay looking Australian air steward whom they had met earlier. Great laughs were had by all, but now it was getting around midnight so it was the moment we had all been waiting for.

We went upstairs to their room and the mother tried on that great fishnet dress she had brought with her. The daughter went to catch up on emails at the Wi-Fi lounge downstairs, while Davey boy and momma got better acquainted. She would just do anything to please, as long as I asked nicely. This was a real life date sprinkled with sugar. I was somewhat confused that they never ever mentioned anything about sugar. But being the good host that I am, I volunteered and they were very happy, and they emailed me afterwards calling me a 'sweet man, and lots of fun'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caribbean Princess said...

awwwww


you are the SWEEEETEST man ever~

:)

June 28, 2010 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger David said...

Thanks hunny bunny

June 29, 2010 at 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home