This Page

has been moved to new address

Double trouble: Cali and her daughter part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Double trouble: Cali and her daughter part 2

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Double trouble: Cali and her daughter part 2

About 30 minutes later the door knocked and the daughter walked in. I told the mother that she looked left out and it was my duty as a gentleman to serve her every whim. 'Let me talk to her' momma Cali says. Jaimie took a shower and then wrapped herself in a bath towel. She had a quiet talk with momma, whom I could see through the mirror of the bathroom, the door being half open. At one point, the daughter gave the mother the finger! Not sure what that was all about. I think the mother wanted to make sure the daughter doesn't get a better deal, and the daughter told her to get lost. I say that because on her way out of the room the mother warned me: 'Make sure her's doesn't last longer than mine!'

Anyway, the daughter literally jumps on the bed with a big smile, surprising me, still with the towel around her, and me being totally naked. She pulls my hair back and starts nibbling on my neck which was very enjoyable, but I was afraid she was going to leave a mark. I discovered that both her and her mother had a Harley bolt shape tatooed on their hips. Nice piece of work they do in Fresno.

Momma comes back, and exhausted we all go to sleep, in the same bed, with me in the middle. I turned around and slept cuddling the daughter. She was soooo cute. I felt like those times in college when I slept cuddling against my then girlfriend, whom I later married. Of course all this cuddling was interrupted by the insatiable mother, while the daughter was (or pretending to be) asleep.

Next morning I had to leave. So the daughter said, 'Are you afraid to party with Cali?' so I politely asked the mother to go downstairs and check to see if there are any messages for me. Then I take the daughter and threw her playfully on the bed, she obligingly stripped and the act was consummated once again. Of course, her hair was messed up so she had to spend another half hour fixing it up. These two were hair maniacs. We parted ways, and I told Jaimie that I would love to be her long distance SD, and she would be welcome to fly back here if her mommy lets her, all expenses paid. She has not taken me up on the offer, to this date.

And after that I had arranged for another sugar date at one of my favorite hotels on the east side. Walking down there I was thinking to myself that I had finally mastered the art of serial Sugar dating, a goal that had eluded me since I was 25 years old.

Anyway. One more for the SD David diaries...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David, I love how you say in the one blog, "I think the older SB are the best..." and here you clearly choose the younger one over the older one. You spaz!

June 28, 2010 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger David said...

Hey sweets: we all have our faults..

June 28, 2010 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger SD Guru said...

You've mentioned meeting women IRL, on match, and craigslist. Do these women know that you're married? And do you position yourself as a SD looking for a SB, or just looking for casual encounters as most of your stories seem to be?

June 28, 2010 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger David said...

I tell these women that I am married. Most of these encounters are of the SB kind, but most have been short term. A few good ones, with worthwhile SB's, lasted several months each.

June 29, 2010 at 2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home