This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I’m a paranoid fuck.
All the damned cheating, extramarital affairs and sugar dating has shot my nerves and that doesn’t include the stress from my career in finance. Women have asked me why I do what I do if its makes me so paranoid and the honest truth is I just can’t help myself.
During my twenties I thought it was all a phase, that after a while or maybe after a certain number of women my appetite would be relieved. And now that I am in my forties I can say that I was foolish to think it would all just go away like magic. I sincerely wish it's as easy as saying, “Poof! Be gone” because I do love my family and hurting them is the last thing I would want to do.
Note that I have yet to mention the word sex and that's because it wasn’t the sex that kept my interest it was the chase itself. I don’t mean to sound like a predator but the excitement of the chase mattered to me more than the sex. Nothing in the world compares to the adrenaline rush I get watching a woman let down her guard and letting me have my way with her. So many conquests, so many ladies that I can barely remember who is who sometimes (except of course for some select individuals :) )
What if I'm out with my wife? What do I do if I'm approached in public? I'm surprised I don't jump every time I hear a woman's voice calling out my name.

3 Comments:

Blogger SD Guru said...

I call this "sports fucking", and from what you wrote it could also be an addiction. As you said the thrill of the hunt (the sport) could be more exciting than the sex itself.

I'm curious about how you've been able to cover your tracks all these years. No matter how good you are, sometimes people get lazy and sloppy and leave clues. Other than possibly getting caught, what's the worst that could happen to you? For example, have you ever been blackmailed?

July 24, 2010 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger David said...

Never been blackmailed, thankfully!
Was caught once, when she called at home and wife picked up! That was the worse. It took months to recover the relationship with my wife.
I cover my tracks with fake names, phone #s, emails, and old fashioned gathering more info about them than they know about me. This way I can maintain some sense of control. Plus I am prepared to be litigious if needed.

July 25, 2010 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

oh lord! lol

July 25, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home