This Page

has been moved to new address

What if I found out that my better half was a sugar momma

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: What if I found out that my better half was a sugar momma

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What if I found out that my better half was a sugar momma

S.J asks.

I have thought about that actually. I am the naughty one of the two, in that she is very sweet. But of course temptation can show its ugly head in many different ways. So what would happen if I found out she has been a sugar momma?

Well, my first reaction: I deserve it! Fair and square, and I get paid back in the same currency, for all the various deeds and misdeeds I have performed.
After the initial reaction, would I feel angry? No. Dissapointed? a little bit. But, in a strange way, maybe even a bit relieved, the same way a thief would be relieved if he found out he stole from another thief.

And then I would ask if the man she was seeing had a sister, ha ha ha. Like a good finance professional, might as well try and reap some type of benefit from the situation.

So S.J., simple and straightforward answer to a straightforwrd question. Feel free to ask any follow up questions.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eden said...

Actually, I have a question: now we're on the family theme, I would like to know how you might feel if you found out a child of yours was dabbling in the sugar bowl?

Not sure if this has been asked, but I'm curious!

December 1, 2010 at 2:22 AM  
Blogger How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You said...

You really crack me up. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can't even stop laughing long even to type this reply.

December 1, 2010 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You said...

Of all the posts I have read from you on this blog, this is by far the funniest. But the strange part of it is, that I know you are as serious as a heart attack.

And yes, your answer really does surprise.

December 1, 2010 at 5:39 AM  
Blogger David said...

Hey S.J. you ask good questions. Keep asking....

@Eden: I will address that too.

December 1, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home