This Page

has been moved to new address

All dressed up and nowhere to go

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: All dressed up and nowhere to go

Friday, June 19, 2009

All dressed up and nowhere to go

I am sitting in my hotel room on a friday night, with no prospects of any kind of action or meeting anyone tonight. How lame, and I feel depressed! Sure, it is a nice hotel room, at the Hyatt Regency downtown, but a I am quite bored. I was supposed to meet one my local favorites and a friend of hers for a 3 some. But her friend who hasn't done anything like this before backed out last minute, so no luck. And I didn't feel like meeting the other one just by herself. Then I call up Mona, she is sick with a fever. I am meeting Malone on Sunday for a drink, but probably just for business. She wants some advice on investments. And the sexual aspect of the relationship is in the past now anyway, so I am ambivalent about whether I want to push it. I will post updates, but is looking like a quiet weekend. Maybe I'll just go to the gym. On my cab ride to the hotel I passed by Ziggi's grill and they had a sign 'Pasture grazed organic eggs from a local farm' WTF? Chickens don't graze in pastures, cows do. How fucked up is this. I am in one of those moods where any little thing can just set me off. And it's father's day weekend away from the family. Bummer.
I know: I will put an ad on craigslist for this weekend, maybe something will turn up. I am craving for a black girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home