This Page

has been moved to new address

Tal

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Tal

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tal

She was blond, from Israel, with a cute little accent. We met at one of my favorite restaurants, the Park Avenue Bistro. I met her outside, and as usual there were several people meeting her description that passed by, so I almost walked up to a totally unsuspecting stranger and said hello.
Finally someone walked up to me and offered her hand in a handshake so I figure, yeah that's her.

So we went in and the owner even stopped by and said hello. Nice touch there Frankie, he always makee me feel comfortable in his restaurant. She made the comment that the neighboring table was full of gay people. Good going kiddo, now the whole restaurant heard us. Shucks.
Anyway, we made plans to meet the next day, so I met her outside her apartment building, and we took at taxi to a hotel. She asked me, if this is a hotel where 'regular' people stay at or just 'bang motel'. I told her it was the latter, and that actually turned her on. A little bit of 'dirt' goes a long way I guess.
She had a tatoo on her belly, in the shape of the sun. She was very cold hearted for all her great looks, and the fact that she came from a warm Mediterannean country didn't mater. She was telling me stories about how she dumped her boyfriends that were in love with her, and she wanted to meet me because she was a starving waitress/singer. After we met a couple of times, I called her and she said: "I have a boyfriend now". I wonder how long that poor sap is going to last.
Sometimes I am so glad I was not looking for a relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home