This Page

has been moved to new address

You can't make this up!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: You can't make this up!

Friday, July 17, 2009

You can't make this up!

I received an email from someone who had stood me up, apologizing profusely, and explaining that:

"Hey, sorry, I had to take my Chihuahua to the Vet at 530, she scared me to death!!! she sprained both of her front legs jumping out of my best friends car. AHHH I'm so sorry, rain check?"

You gotta be kidding me !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

LMAO....Glad to see you back writing. I loved reading all of your redezvous over NY, just wish you included MORE DETAILS...When I found your Blog the other day, I sat there and read EVERY entry, in one sitting...I'm sooo fascinated and can't wait to meet my ultimate daddy, though I'm hoping this is a phase which will soon pass as yours did. I'm glad you want to go back to your wife and kids, thats so awesome...I get soooo very close, but no Cigar, though I think I'm looking for something different than ALL of the women you saw...I wonder what I should do differently...

Anyway, loved your short stories....

Do you have any colleagues who frequent Chicago?!

Have a good night!

JC

July 17, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home