This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Monday, July 20, 2009

I hit up Janice again for that 3 some with her friend, the "chicken" but she claims she is still shy.
So I suggested to do it the old fashioned way and just get her stinking drunk and then have our way with her. I wonder if that would ever work. Or maybe, we can all go away for a weekend somewhere (not a location suspicious to the family) and just party our brains out and see what happens. Hmm, the brain is thinking. I will do this if it kills me.
Maybe we could all fly to New York, go to PJ Clarks (a great old time "hamburger bar" hangout). Then walk over to Bloomingdales for shopping (for them) then back to the Hotel Bentley (a discreet place on the upper east side). Day dreaming as I write this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home