This Page

has been moved to new address

Identities:

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Identities:

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Identities:

Does one give the sugar babies real first names, last names etc. Or a similar question for sugar babies: do you give your sugar daddies your actual names? I imagine that the answer would be no, in order to keep the 'real' life separate than the 'sugar' life. Amanda (one of my all time favorites) gave me her real first and last name upon 1 hour of meeting. Out of concern for her, I advised her against that, and hopefully she understood. Sometimes I use my first name, others my middle name. I never told anyone my last name, I love a good mystery. I told Amanda a shortened version of my last name and that's the closest I have come. Many babies tell me their last names: after all I need that to book flight tickets and hotels for them, lol.

6 Comments:

Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

I give out my real name, usually because its just a habit, and I don't have a fake alias!

Majority of the guys that I interact with, esp. ones on the internet I really push for the real name so I can google them...When google presents a good hit, I get so excited and feel so much more comfortable, as now I have something that is verfied, and this information is valuable and helpful. Sugar life is still real life, even though more on the fantasy side in a way, but its still real, so we still really need to know who we are dealing with, esp. depending on where and how you met...

July 24, 2009 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

Plus as you said: OBVIOUSLY I need to fork over my real 1st and last for airfare, hotels, and work address if I am going to receive flowers or candies there! I don't have anything to hide, and usually I thouroughly check out the guy I'm going to deal with, I feel safe and comfortable releasing this information...I have received numerous dozens and bouquets of roses and flowers at work...as well as chocolate covered strawberries and Edible Arrangements! All my female co workers get so jealous! SWOON! LOL

July 24, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger David said...

wow.
if i was not married i would give out a last name, but since i am... gotta be extra careful. you never know who u will end up meeting.

July 24, 2009 at 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always give out my full name and generally expect the name up front, or reasonably soon. The first SD I ever met (and also the wealthiest) gave me his name up front and I asked him if he was ever worried about someone then blackmailing him. His response "I have enough money to be extremely litigious if I need to". Since then, I have been involved with people who have careers that would suffer for indiscretions (as well as their marriages) and yet they all provide it eventually. If I don't have it by date 3, I won't engage in sex.

July 25, 2009 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger David said...

i had someone call me at home actually, one evening. that happened to me in the early days, so since then i only give first name.

July 25, 2009 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger BlackDiamond said...

I usually give out my real name, at least first and expect the same. My SD knows where I live and vice versa, as I am usually picked up by his driver. We just happen to feel comfortable and trust each other thus far...

December 5, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home