This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I always prefer to be seeing 2 women in the same time. I find that this keeps me balanced and sane, lol.
I don't do this too much now as I am married (at least I try not to).
Used to do this a lot when I was single, as a way not to get too attached to anyone, as women in general have the ability to drive us nuts sometimes, when we in fact try to focus on other things such as careers, making $$ etc.

That's why this SD/SB 'thing of ours' is so great. All cards are already on the table.

Sometimes, however, I do wonder. Will I ever be able to have a 'normal' relationship outside this SD thing? I am married so I already have a 'real' relationship. But what would happen if I were divorced? Or has this SD life condemned me to a future of doom and mutual benefits?

2 Comments:

Blogger BlackDiamond said...

I think like anything, it is an addiction. I am not sure how long you have been having such relationships but old habits die hard...I'm not saying you will be doomed, but I think you would continue to thrive with such relationships, married or otherwise.

December 18, 2009 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger concerned said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 24, 2010 at 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home