This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am finding myself thinking about Amanda again. Which is somewhat strange given the fact she stood me up at our last scheduled meeting. Getting stood up is a capital offense in SD land.

But still, I am thinking about her and in this regard she must be one of the few people about whom this happens (in and out of SD/SB land). It is strange, as if we have unfinished business... I may text her one more time to see what's going on. Would be nice to see her one more time, before I head up home for good.

I will see the Treasure from Katy, TX one more time, and also Tina. I haven't seen them in a long time. I have known Tina on and off for a year and a half now, so this particular good bye will be interesting. I never got to meet her lovely daughter, unfortunately. Idea: I will fly them both to NYC for a weekend!! That should be a good one.

If I do get back to New York I plan to get a sugar momma too, lol. I am not quite sure where to find one, but I always wanted one. Since I am a persistent individual, I know I will succeed in my quest, hopefully before I get too old.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ethel said...

I want to hear about your sugar momma searches lol. Then you can join the sugar baby group ;)

March 5, 2010 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger David said...

will do my best

March 5, 2010 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home