This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Friday, March 19, 2010

I have an idea. I will put a profile on sugardaddyforme.com when i move back to New York. They have a category called "SuagrBabby-Male" and I will say that I am looking for a sugar momma ages 35+. Then, I will go back to the gym and get my 6 pack abs back (its more of a 2 pack now, not bad but still...). Then we're in business. My goal is to add to my gold coin collection. Maybe my future sugar momma can help out. I would really like to expand my collection :) The more I think about this, the more intrigued I become. Maybe, I will join the facebook group and learn some tips from y'all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Caribbean Princess said...

I joined SD4me and somehow I found that site to be "cheaperish", I somehow regret I payed for it. oh well..live and learn. I just joined 3 days SA, I think its great that you have this blog, because it gives us the other side of the coin. I looked for a link to email you this comment, but couldnt find it :(

Also, from a SD perspective and in your experience, I think my location (not in USA, nor Europ, Canada or Asutralia)**more between Belize and Costa Rica*** do you see it happening for a SD to take a leap of faith on this olive skin SB? I would like to think YES~! but I have to be realistic as well.

I also thought..well..maybe a POT SD might have a friend who does travel or is interested in this area of the world...life is uncertain and we are all conected...right? ok..I think I over extended my visit....again..xcellent blog~

March 20, 2010 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger David said...

hi there, what is your email? i can give you a reponse there.

March 20, 2010 at 6:28 AM  
Blogger Sarah Sugarbaby said...

You're kidding, right?

March 20, 2010 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Caribbean Princess said...

Lourdespl71@hotmail.com

March 20, 2010 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger David said...

Sarah: kidding about waht? the sugar moma part? well, i always like new experiences, so why not.

March 20, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home