This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Saturday, March 6, 2010

What ever set me up to the path of being an SD? I honestly would never have considered anything like that until I was in my early thirties. At that time I was seeing someone (during a marriage hiatus) for a couple of months. She had a small child, a one year old adorable little boy. She didn't have a steady source of income and the father was not around. At one time, just out of the blue, she asked me if I could give her a couple of hundred bucks to help her out. I did. And that was the first time I exchanged my money for any one's companionship (besides paying to have sex with strippers in my teens or early twenties in various European capitals). That was also the last time I did this sort of thing, for a long time. It wasn't until years later that I consciously decided to start living the SD life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chic Baby said...

It's funny now I think about it, but I honestly never wondered how an SD would first become an SD. Thanks for the insight.
xoxo

March 9, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home