This Page

has been moved to new address

Here is one from the memory vault

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Here is one from the memory vault

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Here is one from the memory vault

This was 10+ years ago, before my SD days. I put an ad in the Village Voice (that famous New York rag) for an older woman. One of the many ads, back then I was into older women.
Anyways, I talked to a number of ladies and after having a nice conversation with one of them we decide to meet. She wanted to meet near Carnegie hall, at a coffee shop. So far so good. So I go there, and I see someone waiting and just staring at the empty space, wearing a very nice fur coat (real fur, by the way) and some very sexy white gloves. I stare at her, but she doesn't even blink. Is she even alive?? I walked past her a couple of times, nothing. Finally, I call out her name: 'Pardon me ma'am do you happen to be Diana?' 'Oh Hi David darling how are you?' She kinda looked like one of the Gabor sisters.
So we go in and settle down. She told me I am the most adorable looking thing she has ever met.
And that she will take me to the opera (I hate opera by the way!), and introduce me to all kinds of people. And at that point I just started to get excited and complemented her on her outfit etc etc. I was thinking though how old she looked. She must have been in her late 50's. Anyway I told her I would love to meet some of her friends and talk about stock markets or even the art market.
But then, out of the blue she says: 'Oh but I think I will go with the French man I just met even though he is 45. He has this great gallic accent.' And with that she gets up and just takes off into the night.
What a crackpot! And to think that I lost to a French guy. ARRGHH. So that was my first and last encounter with a potential sugar momma.
I can't say that the quest will continue, although I have been toying with the idea. Maybe I should start hanging out by the opera more often? torture....

1 Comments:

Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

LMAO- Toooooooo funny!

March 3, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home