This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I knew she had great listening skills: the day after we met she set up a little lunch time meeting at a chocolate themed bar/restaurant. I had told her I liked chocolate so she picked that place special.
So that's one more thing about her to impress me. Add that to the classy behavior, great looks, education, and an interest in the markets. And all this at such a young age! Where have you been hiding, bambino? It seemed that she came from a very good family background,spoke foreign languages and parents with some type of means. I was, therefore, wondering why she would do the SB thing. Not that good girls don't do these types of things (we all know they do don't we ;). I just thought that in her sweetness, she wouldn't be the first person that I would pick out of a line up as being an aspiring SB. Just an observation.

So we took our assigned table, and ordered some drinks from our British (yeah right, great fake accent, bud) waiter, she arranged them nicely on the table and took some pictures of them for posterity, before drinking. She said she writes Yelp! reviews, so it made sense.

The chemistry was palpable (if she reads this post she may shoot me, but anyway), I think we were both getting a bit excited. I excused myself and went to the men's room to splash some cold water on my face as is an old habit of mine before battle, big meetings, great sex, etc. She texted me some naughty things (such as hurry up, I want to....) while I was in there, that made me smile from one ear to the next.

After we got much better acquainted she stepped into this huge shower that was covered with black tiles and looked very snazzy. The glass door was getting fogged up by the hot steam, and she called out "David why don't you step in here". Which of course I did. As I was walking toward the shower I saw her dangerously curvy yet firm figure and great derriere through the glass door and it reminded my of some movies: a classic scene.

One thought crossed my mind. How come she invited me in the shower? Not that I mind, but after all, most women I have met do like their privacy in there. So I found that very noteworthy. Maybe she wanted to fool around a bit more. Or, maybe she wanted me to be in there with her so she can keep a close eye on me. This way I wouldn't go through her purse or something like that (or maybe I am just sooo jaded). I would invite someone in the shower with me just to keep an eye on them. I wouldn't want one of the so many lovely ladies I have met over the years to steal some sugar from my wallet, snoop and find out my living address or real phone number etc. So that caught my attention in this whole story....
Was a perfect date though. If I were to plan another perfect date I wouldn't add or subtract anything. Unless of course it was with a sugar momma, lol, lol. Then I would hope she would help me add to my silver and gold coin collection. I just love that collection.

7 Comments:

Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

Oh for real!?!?!? LOL

April 17, 2010 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

Do go back and add those several posts that you have since unpublished- my inquiring mind DEF wants to know....

April 17, 2010 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger David said...

JC, you are a very astute, and very quick reader my dear.
I will publish those at a later time , however, as they may cause the people involved to send me hate mail.

April 17, 2010 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Caribbean Princess said...

Hmmm...yes...

great minds think alike...wondering about a certain blog ;p

xoxo

April 17, 2010 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Eden said...

While I don't think this case requires a sleuth like Poirot, all I can say is that I am happy for all involved esp as it seems good fun was to be had. I do love reading about these mini adventures ;-)

April 18, 2010 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

OMG I have read the posts you deleted!!!!!!!!!! David, David, David!!!! Email me and I will tell you how!

JC's quote never used the word "dicey" but the rest was SPOT ON!

April 18, 2010 at 7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peut-être qu'elle le fait pour la même raison tu le fait: certains papillons sont attirés par la flamme, non?

I wonder what these deleted posts Joan has discovered are about!

April 25, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home