This Page

has been moved to new address

What do people outside sugar think about all this

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: What do people outside sugar think about all this

Sunday, October 10, 2010

What do people outside sugar think about all this

Good question. As far as I know they would disapprove. If you are an SB, say in your twenties, what would your momma think if she found out? She would probably not be too thrilled. I know if my old fashioned momma found out she would shoot me (my father too). My brother would be giving me this sly smile, but then he would think I am crazy, and that sugar is too risky for a married professional with a family. So I think that sums it up quite well. Our family and relatives would not like it, but our friends would probably not care too much, other than give out an embarrassed giggle.

If you are an SB, for safety reasons alone you would need to share your secret with at least one trusted friend, so she/he would know your whereabouts. So you would need to 'come out of the closet' so to speak. So you need to develop a pretty thick skin, in order to deal with other opinions about this lifestyle we have all chosen.

If you are an SD you probably don't need to tell anyone, as you would not have the same concerns about your physical safety as a young woman would. I have not told a soul about this. I hinted to my brother, casually once, and he said he would never be caught dead doing this, for safety and std reasons. I think he is a bit more paranoid than me, if that's at all possible. So after that discussion I dropped it. It's kinda interesting living with a secret anyway, no harm done. So I just have this blog then to share my secrets with, lol.

I would be very interested in hearing other SB and SD opinions about this

6 Comments:

Blogger Eden said...

Secrets are interesting but I like to have someone there, not just for safety but for advice. For that, it's important to have someone with an open mind who can help judge the situation/actions but not cast judgment on the person (i.e. me).
I think as time goes on, people are more accepting of this lifestyle in theory, but you have to take into account how accepting they are of someone they personally know doing it.

October 11, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Southern Belle Sugar Baby said...

May I refer Edgar Allan Poe and the Tell-Tale Heart.....if you don't share your secret, you'll go nuts. I've befriended a couple of people on the blogs and I must say, without having them to vent to, I would go nuts. IRL, I'm starting to get my lies mixed up.

Maybe we should start a lie blog so we can all remember where we said we were going on saturday night.

October 11, 2010 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Southern Belle Sugar Baby said...

PS! Its National 'Coming Out' Day....perfect!!

=)

October 11, 2010 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger David said...

National coming out day? good lord, what are they going to come up with next, lol.

October 11, 2010 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

Southern! You my dear are HILARIOUS!

October 11, 2010 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger David said...

Like Lincoln said: if you lie you have to keep track what lie you told to what person

October 14, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home