This Page

has been moved to new address

@Eden: sugar family question

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: @Eden: sugar family question

Thursday, December 2, 2010

@Eden: sugar family question

Hey Eden, you asked what would I do if I found any of my children where in sugar?
Well, I may be tempted to smack their bottoms! It's one of those things like: do as I say, not as I do.
Luckily they are very young still, so I will not find out until much later.

If my daughter were to do this for the money, I would be a little disappointed because she didn't ask me for help first. Now of course if she did ask for help and I declined, then I am looking for trouble.

If she did just for the thrill of it or the adrenaline rush, well, that's a totally different ballgame altogether. I would try to talk her out of it: what happens if she becomes a famous lawyer, trader, surgeon and a client finds out she was a sugar babe. Can't be good! Then, if she must do it still, I would advise her to be extremely cautious and safe, and not fall for any old smiley guy. Men are dogs. I know, I am one of them :)

I need not worry about it though. I don't think she is into older men. She said she would never date Justin Bieber because he is too old for her. Keep it up sweetie!

Now if my son grew up and got a sugar momma, I would say, more power to him. And then make him share any proceeds with me! Yup, awful, and a double standard, but what the heck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eden said...

Hey David, thanks for answering :-)

I had a niggling feeling you'd feel differently between a son and daughter entering the sugarbowl. Is it because as a man you are naturally more protective over the females or because you see yourself in /would be living vicariously through your son?

BTW, I LOL'd at the Beiber comment. Your kids must be sooo young! LOL!

December 3, 2010 at 4:30 AM  
Blogger David said...

Eden: it is a little bit of both :)

December 3, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home