This Page

has been moved to new address

Brazilian again

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Brazilian again

Friday, June 19, 2009

Brazilian again

I hadn't seen the Brazilian beauty since we had broken up. A couple of months later while I was boxing one Saturday morning at the gym, I hear a familiar voice behind me. I turn around and it was the Brazilian talking to the trainer. What a coincidence. I emailed her a couple of days later, and we talked about getting back together. I said that I can't offer gifts anymore, just my looks and personality. She said that's not enough! She likes me plus the gifts.
And then they say that men are animals!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home