This Page

has been moved to new address

All dressed up and nowhere to go part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: All dressed up and nowhere to go part 2

Friday, June 19, 2009

All dressed up and nowhere to go part 2

I have my laptop with me and the hotel room has an internet connection so I am having all kinds of solitary fun, but still no meaningful replies to my ad. I am listening to old Johny Cash songs on utube, browsing craigslist, and looking at old emails. Just missed one from my old boss who is in town as well for a conference, and wants to meet for a drink. Missed that email and now he is gone too! Too bad, he is always good for few laughs. I am also sipping some scotch (my favorite drink) from the hotel bar and feeling sorry for myself. Hopefully my luck will turn over the next couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home