This Page

has been moved to new address

Amanda

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Amanda

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Amanda

We are starting to have these nice little discussions about past experiences, likes and dislikes etc. I am finding out she is as sweet as she looks. I was trying to give her some unsolicited advice about jobs, school etc, but somehow I sounded arrogant or something, and she got pissed off. I apologized later...

Before she took off for one of her trips today, she text me to ask if she could bring me something from her trip. How sweet. I was thinking of moving on, but she is such a sweet girl that I will stick around for a while longer. No harm at all. Let's do this! I call her Squito sometimes, kinda like her last name, I don't think she appreciates it though.

More of the sweetie (some older stuff) :

Our last date before I went on vaca was great. She loves sushi so we went to this trendy spot with lots of beautiful people and had a great time. After dessert we started talking about some of our past relationships and sexual experiences. She asked me if I was nervous to meet her for the first time and I said no (the truth). She replied "Oh so it wasn't special then". She is so cute! I just told her that at the age of 40 with several experiences under my belt I usually don't get nervous about these things. I am wondering what is the end game here. I have known her for nearly two months and wandering for how much longer we will keep it up.

And, she is on call for the next 5 days. And this before I go on a 2 week vacation.... Not sure when I will see her again with this flight schedule of hers. I will still pursue this. Maybe we can get together once a month. Will miss the stewardess: we have good chemistry between us and I always think about her and want to spend time with her, at least a little bit more. Oh well, sometimes work schedules suck. I can see why flight crews have a tough time having stable relationships. They are never at home!

Had a great date on my birthday in May. I took the afternoon off and met her at a wine bar in Uptown Park. She had the day off from flying. We sat across from each other and had a few glasses of wine and talked. After we had drank a little bit she switched seats and came to sit next to me. I still smile when I think about that. It was a great time, in an uncrowded and relaxed bar, with an attractive woman on my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home