This Page

has been moved to new address

Bora Bora

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Bora Bora

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bora Bora

So majorly bored... Sitting on my living room floor, reading the Wall Street Journal and drinking Grolsch beer, and nothing else to do. Reminds me exactly of the 'all dressed up and nowhere to go' episode of some time ago. Only that one ended succesfully. Hopefully some old flame will call or email, if only to chat.
Being alone over the period of several days causes the mind to play tricks on me, because I start thinking about the past. And not always in a good light. Done a lot of stupid things. I just remembered several people calling me rude. Am I really rude? hmmm, dunno.
Sometimes could be self centered, and maybe in that I end up hurting other people without even realizing it. Someone please call/email/shout darn it and put me out of my misery, don't feel like being alone tonight....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home