This Page

has been moved to new address

Rude women

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Rude women

Friday, July 3, 2009

Rude women

Women think men are rude, and I am sure some are. But you should see some people I meet or email with. Women are not far behind in rudeness. For example when they ask, in the first few minutes of our first meeting: 'so, how much money are you gonna give me?'. That just reminds me of a street walker on 10th street.
Or, when during our meeting they keep getting, and answering calls or text messages on the cell phone. One or two is ok, but anything beyond that is annoying like hell. That's why, when I first meet them, I make a point of showing them I am turning my cell phone off. But some, I guess, have a thick skull and no manners.
Or like the other one who had the laptop on by her side, and one the incoming IM handles read: "sugar_daddy".
Or the other one who, when first responding to my email just said:" send pics" and that was it, nothing else in the email.
Forget that !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home