This Page

has been moved to new address

But why?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: But why?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

But why?

Why do women do the sugar baby thing? Obviously because they need the money, but how come some women do it and others don't? Maybe they don't have time for a full time job? Maybe they enjoy sex so may as well combine both in one shot.
I remember when I was a college student in my early twenties I seeked out arrangements like this with older women (not very successfully unfortunately, those were the days before Internet dating). I did it because of the sex with strangers which I always always loved, and was attracted to older women, and because the whole thing felt so deviant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home