This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Monday, March 22, 2010

So today browsing through my emails, something came across from an old 'friend', someone i have not blogged about. Nothing extraordinary. She is a nurse,also a nubian princess, about 30, with a couple of kids and attending school. She says: "Hi handsome, I know you said you are trying to get away from this SD business, but can you pay my phone bill for me?".
I started rolling my eyes and laughing to myself. One more person walking up to the human ATM machine. She had a very modest request of course, but should i go back? dunno.
Amanda in the meantime is flying this week, had to cancel on her last week, since I was at my lowest point in a long time. I wouldn't have been too much fun anyway. Will try to reconnect with her in a few days. We will have that sushi lunch at Ra if it's the last thing I do, lol.
I feel as if I need a vacation someplace far away. Wanted to go to Greece and visit family there, but due to business and the probable move to NY it doesn't look like I will be able to go. Was really looking forward to drinking some of that greek ouzo. Anyways, that's all for now. All is quiet down south.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caribbean Princess said...

You should take some time off...a mini vacation....and it doesn't have to be that far away.

;)

March 23, 2010 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

I love Ra! Their CRAB CAKES are THEE BEST!!! Yummy!

March 23, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home