This Page

has been moved to new address

Asian

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Asian

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Asian

Actually nothing to report here, other than my desire for an Asian SB. Plain and simple. During my travels at fancy restaurants I always come across these 50 year old Caucasian men accompanied by some really attractive and much younger Asian ladies and wandered what that would be like. I mean, we all know that once you go black you never go back, but I want to go out with an Asian lady in a SB context. The last Asian person I dated was in real life, and she was Japanese and lots of fun to be around, a total riot, she would be like a drunken sailor. We would go to every restaurant in New York, and she knew every single owner. Our favorite was the Park Bistro, and Eleven Madison. I must have gained lots of weight just by dating her. But anyway, the last Asian (a Thai stripper) SB I had was too long ago and she was actually 40 years old. So now I want to find a young Asian SB. Love Korean women by the way. Anyways that's it.
And, oh yes. I was sitting at Starbucks just relaxing the other day after work, when I noticed a young Asian lady really made up to the point where she looked fake, sitting near me as if she was waiting for someone. She kept checking her cell phone for messages and texts. I kept looking and looking at her trying to make some sense out of it because there was something off with this whole picture. And then it hit me. It was in fact a tranny and not a woman. From a certain angle you could tell. Yikes!

3 Comments:

Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

Cont'd from previous comments---Who pissed in ur Cheerios?!

WOW!!! I think you should posts your "deleted posts" which turned out not to be so "deleted" afterall...Other people in the community have read them anyway! OMG!!! Tsk, tsk!!!!

April 18, 2010 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger David said...

I guess I was just sitting around by my self this weekend, getting bored. I get bored easily, and my mind gets a bit dangerous...

April 18, 2010 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Sofie Serafina said...

I stumbled across your blog and I must say that you have quite the interesting life. Are you still interested in meeting an Asian SB? I'm 27 y/o and I live in NYC. If you don't mind meeting someone that has read your blog.

May 26, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home