This Page

has been moved to new address

Tao's

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Tao's

Friday, April 30, 2010

Tao's

I went to Tao's for the first time with some friends from work. A real snazzy place with very strong SD/SB undertones however, I am not sure if I saw any obvious SD/SB couples. There were too many tourists and families. I really enjoyed the giant Buddha statue and the dessert was just great, rice pudding with ginger flavored ice cream on top. Supposedly, Sex in the City filmed a couple of scenes here.

Great time was had by all.

I will keep this place in mind for future liaisons, if any.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've gone on two SD dates there :) Love it!

May 1, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home