This Page

has been moved to new address

Kamra

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Kamra

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kamra

Funny name huh? But I swear it is a real one. I wonder why her parents gave it to her and what where they thinking at the time. She was the lead singer in a local band, and these guys were a bunch of characters, and their FB site had them standing in front of a wall in the middle of the night, like a street gang. Pretty cool picture actually. She was also a chameleon type in that she kept changing her appearance, by radically changing her hairdo. I am a hair person so I notice these things. Before we met she emailed my a picture of her with hair neatly groomed and and flat against her skull. When we met however, and also on her FB picture she had an Afro. And I mean a big one. So it is interesting to see how some people like to change their looks around. So we met at this restaurant and I was not feeling too well on that day, but didn't want to cancel. I arrived there first, and just ordered a drink and took a seat at a booth, reading Barron's as I awaited. So in she walks about 20 minutes late, she looks around and then she orders something from the bar and walks straight to my table. How did she know it was me? probably because I was the only one seeming to be waiting for someone (I had not sent a picture of me before hand). So we exchanged pleasantries and she told me she is just a poor girl from a rural state, trying to make it in the big city, attending a very prestigious college and also having this little band on the side. And she seemed very experienced in the SB ways, for her young age (22). She knew the best hotels and restaurants in town and she told me some stories about the sexual preferences of some previous SD's. And I thought that was waaaay too much and too graphic information, but interesting nonetheless. I am just totally amazed the sexual adventures and tastes that some men have, that border well on the side of perversion (kinda close to bestiality and body fluids, yuck). Thanks for ruining any appetite I may have had. But she graciously and kindly offered a bit of her lite fare, freshly made guacamole right next to our table, which was huge. Now that I think back she was a very down to earth and kind individual. You know, the type that has empathy for others because her own personal circumstances were never that great until then, and she could sympathize with the underdog. Who knows, may be one day she will be a famous Columbia educated singer and then I can think back 10 years and say "Hey, I have slept with that person" when I see her on TV. One thing though is that she liked talking about sexual acts she has done in the past, as if she were talking about the weather. I am not prudish by any stretch of the imagination, but I usually don't talk too freely about these things. Catholic education at work, I guess.
In most cases, I am the type that connects really easily with people, or not at all. And again, I have instincts that are better than most people I have met. Like you are in a meeting and after the first 5 minutes you have hit a home run, or struck out. In this case it was a home run.
I was concerned about her safety though, and advised her that in future meetings she really shouldn't just take everything that one says for granted and just sleep with them. Maybe she liked me and felt comfortable with me. I know I have that effect on people (I am also modest, to boot). But she seemed like a nice gal and I didn't want her getting hurt by some crazed maniac out there.
Very voluptuous and passionate as well, and I had to get out of thee a few hours later, otherwise I would end up spending the whole day. But that's a good problem to have. It was a great meeting. I just really like it when I meet someone and there is a spark right away, and things flow automatically. Rather than the alternative, which seems more like a business negotiation and can become a turn off and a mood killer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home