This Page

has been moved to new address

Falling hard

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Falling hard

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Falling hard

Everyone who has been in this long enough must have fallen for their SD or SB. To the point where, a few months or a year later they think back to it and say to themselves: 'what was I thinking? I let this last too long, and go totally out of proportion'.
I would love to hear some stories like that. Why? Because I love gossip ;)
And then I will share some of mine. Including some regrets I have about the past..

7 Comments:

Blogger Caribbean Princess said...

regrets? One....

but timing was not on both our sides, so probably is not a regret totally....perhaps I see it now as a "yet to make it happening"

so we will see...life will tell.

October 12, 2010 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Aureana Sugar said...

I just entered this sugar world,I have no past but very looking foward to hear your story...btw it's an awesome blog,love it!

October 13, 2010 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger David said...

@Anny: thanks, and best wishes on your sugar adventure!

October 13, 2010 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Butterfly Sugar said...

My current SD: T& Co. we've been together almost 2 years with a married man. We have laughed and cried together...I keep breaking it off and yet he is still here in my life. I am currently trying to break it off for sure! He keeps saying let's talk tomorrow...tomorrow comes we talk and he says, "Let's talk tomorrow." I keep talking. Ugh!

Hugs ♥
http://butterflysugarbabychronicles.blogspot.com/

October 14, 2010 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger David said...

@Butterfly: been there before a couple of times.
What's interesting is that sometimes i still think about them, even though i have not seen them in 1 year. Interesting how some relationships / people can do that.

October 14, 2010 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

David! I got your email- sorry for delay in response...I will email you soonest! I have something so UTTERLY hilarious to tell you. XOXO

October 18, 2010 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger David said...

@JC: I always love your funny stories:)

October 25, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home