This Page

has been moved to new address

Nina

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Nina

Friday, December 10, 2010

Nina

Geez, I had a weird dream last night. I dreamed about Nina, a Nubian princess SB I knew in Texas. Very beautiful indeed. In the dream she was telling me she needs to have sex 7 or 8 times a day! Strange dream indeed, because when I knew she only asked for 3 times a day (I obliged).
Unless of course she asked someone else for the other 4 times in the same day. Goes to show what a strange thing the sleeping mind is.
I had been thinking about the in the past week. A few months ago I offered to fly her to New York. She said she may have found another SD, so I dropped the whole subject. Didn't want to interfere long distance. What's the point anyway. Let the new SD fly her places.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laci said...

it's ok you can have me instead! lol

December 11, 2010 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger David said...

OK Laci, you got a deal :)

December 12, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger texasugah said...

Damn I was just going to jump in on this one.

January 2, 2011 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger David said...

i suppose there is always more space (especially for a Texan!)

January 3, 2011 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home