This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Do I get nervous when meeting someone? I really don't. I am sure in my 20's I did on occassion, but now, definitely not. I would say, the phone makes me more nervous. When I talk to someone, I like to see their face. The voice after all can play games with you. Even in business I talk to these people on the phone, but when I meet them in person I have a totally different first impression. So personal meetings are best. Once I can see the look in their eyes, speech patterns and body language I can tell if they are interested in me, nervous, disgusted etc, as I am very intuitive. I think I was only nervous on a couple of occassions. Don't remember why or with whom. It mainly related to the fact that they were late to show up, or I wasn't sure what they looked like (pretty or ugly or pretty ugly etc). I think I was getting nervous right before I met Alvarez, for those reasons. Mainly because she never sent a picture so I had no idea what to expect, so didn't want a 300 pound person walking toward me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home