This Page

has been moved to new address

My niece

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: My niece

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My niece

What if I ever run into a close family member doing the sugar baby thing? I have a niece who is 19. What would happen if I saw her picture on a dating web site? would I respond under a fake name just to see what she says?
Or what if ran into her in a bar with an older man who is obvioulsy not her dad (my brother) nor her uncle (me). I would probably just get a table right next to them and order a drink, and sip reeeaaaal sloooow, just to see her reaction. I worry about her because I think she likes to get drunk. That's what I get from her myspace page.
Shit I just thought of something: What if, 10 or 15 years from now, I see my daughter doing exactly that? I would be very upset and offended, I think. We are very close so I would think if she needed $$ she would ask me first and not have to go to a stranger. Unless she wanted to do it just for the thrills. I just hope my thrill seeking gene didn't get passed down to her. Please G*d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home