This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Do I ever get jealous? No, I like to think that I am not a jealous person (most times anyway). If someone has been seeing several people and choses someone else over me that's ok. There is always a plan B and maybe even a plan C.
I do get infatuated though, I find myself thinking about some of these sugar babies when I am not with them. Why? because even though it is an arrangement, we are all human and can develop feelings for each other. And if I hear anyone say otherwise, or that's impossible because it is an arrangement from the start, I would let them know how wrong they are. Actually, I am thinking about someone with big, beautiful brown eyes as I write these words.
(About an hour after I had sex with Denise, but that's a story for another day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home