This Page

has been moved to new address

Memorial day in H-town

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Memorial day in H-town

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Memorial day in H-town

Once again I am out of town on business, and visiting our Houston office. Have been flying down here for a month now, and the natives seem to like and respect me, which is good. It's Memorial day, the markets are closed so there is no trading, so this means I am left here by myself over the extended weekend. On the elevator ride down this lady from the office who is divorced told me her daughter is out of town. I said that I really sympathize with her situation as i am on the same boat, then I smile and said I may be heading to the park with a few beers.
She didn't react to that, unfortunately, and I didn't push it: don't want to wipe out right in front of a work colleague. Never sleep with people you work with, what if you go to a meeting with them and have the image of them naked? There goes the meeting.
So anyway, I will have the homeless guys to keep me company down at the park, I suspect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home