This Page

has been moved to new address

Safety

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Safety

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Safety

I am always paranoid that one of these lovely ladies will steal my credit card when I am not looking. I have heard this has happened to others. Or, what if they call my house or just stalk me? Then what (911 that's what).
So I try to take some basic training safety precautions. Such as pretending I am not looking but still have them in my field of vision just to see how they react. Or throw a curve ball to see how they react to it. All the while I am sizing them up.
Or some other stuff which I will not mention here for safety reasons, LOL.

And I love it when they use a fake name (first name or last name) and then they have a slip of the tongue and their real name comes out. Found out Malone's real last name that way. Hilarious!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home