This Page

has been moved to new address

My assistant, Svetlana

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: My assistant, Svetlana

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My assistant, Svetlana

As soon as I was hired on with this new trading company, I was introduced to my new assistant (which I never knew I was going to get). I was struck with how beautiful she was, with totally blond hair, and those typical and exotic Russian looks and blue eyes. She is also very smart. We have had some heated professional arguments but now there is mutual respect and 'like'. She even tells me about her parents, boyfriends, pet hedgehog etc. I happen to believe she is prime sugar baby material for the following reasons: She doesn't want a relationship or to get married. She seems the type to live from paycheck to paycheck. She is a party animal, constantly abusing her body, like the time she kept drinking red bull all week long until the doctor told her to stop or else. And I get the feeling she is into older men since many of her boyfriends are in their thirties (she is 28) and also has a 'friend' who is much older, like 60. If I wasn't a total professional and a gentleman I would bag her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home