This Page

has been moved to new address

Sugar Mama?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Sugar Mama?

Friday, July 3, 2009

Sugar Mama?

Here is an interesting one. I met this greek lady in her mid-forties who is a surgeon, through a mutual friend. She drives a Mercedes in NY, so I am sure she has money to throw around. So the thought crossed my mind, why not do a reversal of roles, and get a sugar mama. So I called her up and we arranged to go to Smith & Wollensky's on 42nd. She talked sooo much I couldn't even squeeze in one word the whole 2 hours. And it was all about her, and her life, and her sister, and her friends.. How boring. At least I got a steak out of it! She picked up the tab. She was too busy to get together again, which is just as good. She reminded me why I don't like greek women.
The strategy to get to her would be to break her down and cut her off, and then zoom in and change the rythm of the whole discussion, to topics more interesting to me, like her becoming my sugar mama. But she just kept talking and after a while I felt like dozing off.
Later I found out that she knew my father, when she was a student in medical school. Small world indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home