This Page

has been moved to new address

Demanding SD's

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Demanding SD's

Friday, October 15, 2010

Demanding SD's

This lady I know told me that her SD didn't allow her chewing gum, and especially not cinnamon flavor! Also, no blue jeans!

Wow, some people are demanding. The only demands I make are in bed, and yes I am VeRy demanding ;) Oh, and also no CL shoes. I hate them, and their designer as well. I don't want to help make a French guy rich from selling shoes to silly Americans. I spit on you, monsieur !

But seriously, what demands are ok and what demands are considered over the top? I have thought about that late at night when I lie in bed (not alone). Was I too demanding or too nasty as an SD? Dunno. Would I get angry if someone looked at other men while we were out on a dinner date? Would I demand their full attention 100% of the time? Nope. Wouldn't care less. Would I expect their full attention when we were alone in private? You bet. I had to compete against a TV set once. It was barely a draw, she was a TV addict.
So there is one demand right there: No TV while we are having fun in bed, ok?

You are allowed to chew gum (any flavor). Actually, I knew this SB who would constantly chew gum, remove it while having dinner, put it on a napkin, and then after dinner put the gum back in her mouth. True story! So maybe this SD who my friend is seeing is on to something.

Another demand I have is that you be yourself (but don't pick your nose or laugh like a donkey)

4 Comments:

Blogger Southern Belle Sugar Baby said...

Sheesh you are demanding.

I met with a potential SD about a week ago, and we're both interested in having an arrangement. He said his only rule is that I "clear the deck" meaning cut ties with the dieing relationship of my last sd (understandable) and not date any boys my age, IRL. I understand not wanting to be exclusive with someone thats sleeping around with other people....and thats not what I want to be doing....but I'm 24, and if a young hott guy asks for my #, I'm going to give it to him. I'm not going to say "oh sorry, my sugar daddy says I'm not allowed to date".

I took it with a grain of salt because I don't care to 'date' anyone really, but it makes me nervous that if I go out with a guy for a drink and he stalks me out, is he going to get super controlling and freak out? Hopefully not. I guess we'll find out.

Long post sorry. <3

October 16, 2010 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger David said...

Hmm, I have heard that many SD's do that, i.e. the become too controlling. They don't realize that sugar by definition is an arrangement and NSA to boot.
Don't want to scare you, but I would be cautious.
Make sure you get enough background info about him, just in case.
I have never made an demands like that, in my long time as an SD

October 16, 2010 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Southern Belle Sugar Baby said...

may I email you?

October 17, 2010 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger David said...

sure. i am at davidmontrose@live.com

October 17, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home