This Page

has been moved to new address

Going on Vaca without sugar baby

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Going on Vaca without sugar baby

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Going on Vaca without sugar baby

For a week and staying at my villa in a warm country. Sugarless, of course, in keeping with my recent promise. Be back In January. In the new year I will start my hunt for a sugar momma in earnest. It has been fruitless so far, but I have not given it a full effort either. We'll see how it goes. I may need some tutoring from my old friend Eden though. She knows how to snag'em sugars! Giddy up baby!

And, oh, an old sugar from Texas emailed and ask for her Christmas present. I obliged, nice guy that I am. Never even heard back from her since then. Well it's not too bad though, because before I wired over her gift, I asked her to send me some really really naughty pictures, which she did. So that was a pretty nice surprise too. Happy Holidays!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eden said...

Surely you were not referring to me? The good news is that I am getting sugar propositions IRL. The bad news is that I am turning them down. Perhaps my resolution should be to be less of a fussy bitch in 2011! If you do make it here next year, give me a shout. I'd be happy to be your wingwoman on the search for a sugarmomma!

I hope you have a wonderful time in your warm villa. I turned down my invite overseas in favour of very snowy UK....not like I had much of a choice due to the poor transport. But I am happier, especially as I am around people I need to be at this time. So it's all good. I hope you are having an equally lovely time too.

Anyway....I hope that you enjoy ogling your Texan Christmas present! Merry Christmas (or should I say XXXmas, eh David? ;-)). Have a great hol :-)

December 24, 2010 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Caribbean Princess said...

Have a merry christmas my darlin friend~ may all your naughty wishes come true~

xo

December 24, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home