This Page

has been moved to new address

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I grabbed at Amanda's body, inhaling her scent as I pulled her closer to me. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, her lips made their way to my neck planting firm wet kisses. I wanted her right then and there and I knew she wanted me. I plunged deep inside her and let out all the pent up frustration and passion that had built up. It felt so good to finally be with her again after not seeing her for weeks.

Our entangled bodies relaxed after climaxing and we fell onto the sweat soaked sheets only to realize that we didn't use a condom. Panic rushed over over me.

Shit! How could I have been so stupid? If there is one thing I have learned about sugar relationships is that I must always remain in control no matter the situation. Having already lost control I didn't bother to keep my emotions in check. I got up dressed as quickly as I could.

"Sorry Amanda. I've gotta go."
"Are you upset?" she asked, "Don't go just yet."
"I need to get my head screwed on right. I'm sorry. I'll give you a call."

I left without looking back. I needed to be alone with my thoughts.

I was pissed off at myself. I pride myself in safe practises etc. Never had a disease. But this time passion got the best of me and I had unprotected sex with Amanda. Felt a bit strange down there a day later. No symptoms or anything, and no disease. But it's strange. It's like her 'juices' for lack of a better word reveal the fact that she had sex with someone else, probably just a day before we were together. Sometimes women's 'private parts' react that way, so an observant man can tell. And I never had this feeling after sleeping with her in the past, so this is new.

Well, I did have the impression that her old flame was after her, so I bet something went on there. Which is fine: I am observant, not jealous. But maybe it's time to move on.

Or, I just could be totally wrong, lol. I've been wrong before.

2 Comments:

Blogger ChicagoSugarBaby said...

Loving your Blog!

July 15, 2009 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger David said...

thanks. i appreciate it

July 16, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home