This Page

has been moved to new address

Ice man

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: Ice man

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ice man

One of the ladies called me: 'Ice Man'. She had given me a bunch of other nicknames too, but that was the last one. It's funny because I could have sworn she was Ice Lady, but as it turned out she was actually sensitive. I guess she thought I seemed detached and controlling my feelings too much....Sometimes I just want to turn loose. But I was raised quite conservatively so I hold back in certain activities in life. Even my very first boxing trainer, J. Snow, at the old 'Waterfront Gym' in NY told me that: "Hey D you keep hesitating, don't change your mind mid way, commit more to the punch".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home