This Page

has been moved to new address

More on the engineer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Sugar Daddy Diary: More on the engineer

Thursday, July 2, 2009

More on the engineer

The first meeting was fine. The second meeting was fine. But by the third meeting I was getting these strange vibes like: I like her enough, she is attractive enough, but I don't really know if I want to see her again. Not that I dislike her, like I said she is a nice peson and very smart, but something about the whole thing doesn't make me want to come back. Not sure what it is. Is it just me and the fact that I can't stay with the same person more than a few weeks? Or is it something else. It's weird but I felt I couldn't really be myself with her. So I guess after the sex thing happened there was no compelling reason to stick around. I think that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home